Linford & Company is currently seeking an IT Audit Manager or Senior Manager to join our organization.
- Title: Manager or Senior Manager
- Role: IT Auditor, Healthcare Auditor, External IT Auditor, Remote IT Auditor, Compliance Auditor
- Location: Denver, CO; Remote (USA)
Linford & Co Auditor Job Description:
Candidates will be required to assess and evaluate IT systems and the mitigation of IT-related business risks across multiple industries. Assessments and evaluations will include ways to help improve IT and business performance by focusing on assurance-related engagements such as Service and Organization Control (SOC), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA), and/or Health Information Trust Alliance (HITRUST) engagements.
Additionally, candidates will be required to provide applicable guidance and compliance initiatives to clients as well as share knowledge with team members. Candidates will also be required to participate in performing procedures which include focusing on complex, judgmental, and/or specialized issues.
During each engagement, team members will focus on creating plans for accomplishing engagement objectives and a strategy that complies with professional standards and addresses the risks inherent to the engagement. This is measured by the ability to demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex information systems and apply it to client situations. Candidates should be able to apply knowledge of the client’s business/industry to identify technological developments and evaluate impacts on the client’s business.
All candidates for this position should be able to demonstrate efficient and effective project management skills, inspire teamwork, take responsibility within the engagement to get work finished and help other team members, and be able to apply current technology/tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services.
Finally, candidates will also be responsible for helping maintain relationships with client management to manage expectations of service, including work products.
This position is for candidates in search of an IT auditor or healthcare auditor position. Candidates should have an understanding of compliance with SOC Trust Services Criteria (TSC), healthcare regulations, or HITRUST.
Candidates will be required to travel domestically or internationally about 30-35% if located in Denver, CO. Candidates that are remote, may be required to travel up to 75%.
All candidates must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or a related discipline, or a Master’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or a related discipline.
- Have six or more years’ experience working as an IT auditor or IT risk advisor for a professional services firm. Experience working for the Big 4 preferred.
- Significant experience in having applied relevant technical knowledge in SOC, HIPAA, and/or HITRUST engagements.
- Must have the following certifications: CPA, CISA, and/or CISSP
- High proficiency in use of Microsoft Office suite of applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Proficiency with Access preferred.
- Written communications skills should include the ability to prepare concise and coherent narratives, identify and communicate key controls, position papers on technical issues, and descriptions of complex issues.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize various projects that may be in process simultaneously.
- Effective oral communication skills, including the ability to convey ideas on complex financial issues, IT systems, findings and recommendations, and communicate with outside parties and use active listening skills.
Apply for this Auditor Job
Resumes can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add “IT Audit Position – Your Name” in the subject line.